I love to give my floating baits an added kick. With the use of oils and powders I can get more leakage in the water, thus attracting more carp to the surface.
- Place some Pedigree Mixers into a bucket. You can pick up 10kg cheap from a pet store.
- Follow this with a healthy dosing of fish oil – salmon, tuna or even hemp oil is good.
- Mix with a scoop and make sure they are all covered.
- Follow this with a few scoops of Krill Meal and again mix this into the mixers.
- Leave it all to soak in and you will have created some very appealing freebies.
With the use of oils and powders I can get more leakage in the water, thus attracting more carp to the surface.
What you will need to create appealing mixers!
Jimmy began his angling on the river Ouse with his father fishing for roach. His passion grew quickly and soon developed a love for big-fish across the globe!
James | 21st May 2020